First, we would like to thank you for the privilege of being your choice to provide housing for your student while they attend IUP. We understand that this may be a new experience for your family as your children make the move into adulthood. So, thank you for placing this trust in us as you send them on their way. We hope to assist you and your student to bridge the gap to living on their own.
Our goal is to provide value for your dollar. Our housing will always be clean, in good repair, and safe. We will always treat your students with respect as they move towards adulthood while keeping you in the loop as well.
- Affordable Pricing – our goal is to provide housing for every budget. We offer a wide range of pricing depending on how many roommates your student is willing to have and depending on location. We are willing to work with students who use financial aid to pay for their housing, just ask us how.
- Quality – we want to provide your student with the amenities they need for a successful college career. All our houses come fully furnished with a full complement of furniture, washers and dryers in the units, and are internet ready.
- Location - The best part is the location. All of our properties are within walking distance to campus and downtown and located along the Indi-Go bus route in case of inclement weather.
- Good Repair – our full time maintenance crew is on call 24/7 in case of emergencies. And it is our goal to respond to all non-emergency maintenance requests within 24 hours.
- Safety – We understand that safety is a parent’s chief concern and we do our best to put your mind at ease. All of our buildings are secure buildings so only your student and those they let in can enter. All of our buildings are equipped with interconnected smoke detectors and fire extinguishers in every unit. We have security cameras throughout town and most importantly we are always around. So if your student gets locked out in the middle of the night, we’ll be there to open the door for them.
- Keeping you in the Loop – we understand that you are the one paying the bills and helping your students navigate through this next chapter of their lives. In light of that we try and keep you in the loop if there is anything you should know about or if there are bills going unpaid. Most importantly we are always available to you if you have any questions or concerns. We return all emails/calls within one business day.
We are glad you chose us to house your student during their college career.
Below are the lease and other documents you student will be signing if they decide to stay with us. We have posted samples here for you to review. Please feel free to contact us with any questions.
Lease-This is the lease your student’s group will need to sign. (Utilities Included Lease) (Utilities Not Included Lease)
Parent Guarantee Form-We require the parents of all the students living with us to guarantee their student’s leases. It is like co-signing for them.
Rules and Regulations-These are our guidelines for behavior while your student lives with us. We expect your student to abide by them.
Parking Permit Agreement-Please refer to your student’s lease to see if parking is included or not. If not, and they wish to purchase a parking permit from us, they will need to fill out this form.
Student Damage Addendum-We want you to know up front what we charge for damages caused by neglect or intentional destruction. We do not charge for routine maintenance. We do that for free.
Party Addendum-We require that all students living in a Fraternity or Sorority house to sign this addendum.
If you have questions about the documents your Student will be signing please feel free to give us a call.